Diving behavior of a false killer whale, Pseudorca crassidens, in the Kuroshio–Oyashio transition region and the Kuroshio front region of the western North Pacific
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 177–185, January 2013
How to Cite
Minamikawa, S., Watanabe, H. and Iwasaki, T. (2013), Diving behavior of a false killer whale, Pseudorca crassidens, in the Kuroshio–Oyashio transition region and the Kuroshio front region of the western North Pacific. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00532.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received: 27 January 2010 Accepted: 29 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!