Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Isolation of CD34+ cells from peripheral blood and bone marrow of Tursiops truncatus
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 195–203, January 2013
How to Cite
Hymery, N., Alfonsi, E., Jamin, C., Dumas, C., Chambon, T., Hassani, S. and Jung, J.-L. (2013), Isolation of CD34+ cells from peripheral blood and bone marrow of Tursiops truncatus. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 195–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00540.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received: 17 December 2010 Accepted: 1 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!