Shark predation on North Atlantic right whales (Eubalaena glacialis) in the southeastern United States calving ground
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 204–212, January 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, J. K. D., Mandelman, J. W., McLellan, W. A., Moore, M. J., Skomal, G. B., Rotstein, D. S. and Kraus, S. D. (2013), Shark predation on North Atlantic right whales (Eubalaena glacialis) in the southeastern United States calving ground. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 204–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00542.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Received: 1 April 2011 Accepted: 12 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!