Osteological correlates and phylogenetic analysis of deep diving in living and extinct pinnipeds: What good are big eyes?
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 48–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Debey, L. B. and Pyenson, N. D. (2013), Osteological correlates and phylogenetic analysis of deep diving in living and extinct pinnipeds: What good are big eyes?. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 48–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00545.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Received: 31 August 2010 Accepted: 15 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!