Identifying signature whistles from recordings of groups of unrestrained bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus)
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 109–122, January 2013
How to Cite
Janik, V. M., King, S. L., Sayigh, L. S. and Wells, R. S. (2013), Identifying signature whistles from recordings of groups of unrestrained bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus). Marine Mammal Science, 29: 109–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00549.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Received: 28 July 2010 Accepted: 8 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!