Examination of ten thousand years of mitochondrial DNA diversity and population demographics in bowhead whales (Balaena mysticetus) of the Central Canadian Arctic
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages E426–E443, October 2012
How to Cite
McLeod , . B. A. . , Frasier , . T. R. . , Dyke , . A. S. . , Savelle , . J. M. . and White , . B. N. . (2012), Examination of ten thousand years of mitochondrial DNA diversity and population demographics in bowhead whales (Balaena mysticetus) of the Central Canadian Arctic. Marine Mammal Science, 28: E426–E443. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00551.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Received: 28 September 2010 Accepted: 15 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!