Current address: Chesapeake Biological Laboratory, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Solomons, Maryland 20688, U.S.A.
Analyzing temporally correlated dolphin sightings data using generalized estimating equations
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 123–141, January 2013
How to Cite
Bailey , . H. , Corkrey , . R. , Cheney , . B. and Thompson , . P. M. . (2013), Analyzing temporally correlated dolphin sightings data using generalized estimating equations. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 123–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00552.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Received: 23 February 2011 Accepted: 22 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!