Current address: 235 Robin Road, Semaphore, South Australia 5019, Australia.
Behavioral responses of New Zealand fur seals (Arctophoca australis forsteri) to darting and the effectiveness of midazolam and tiletamine-zolazepam for remote chemical immobilization
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 241–260, April 2013
How to Cite
McKenzie, J., Page, B., Goldsworthy, S. D. and Hindell, M. A. (2013), Behavioral responses of New Zealand fur seals (Arctophoca australis forsteri) to darting and the effectiveness of midazolam and tiletamine-zolazepam for remote chemical immobilization. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 241–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00553.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Received: 5 August 2011, Accepted: 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!