Dietary variation within and between populations of northeast Atlantic killer whales, Orcinus orca, inferred from δ13C and δ15N analyses
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages E472–E485, October 2012
How to Cite
Foote , . A. D. . , Vester , . H. , Víkingsson , . G. A. . and Newton , . J. (2012), Dietary variation within and between populations of northeast Atlantic killer whales, Orcinus orca, inferred from δ13C and δ15N analyses. Marine Mammal Science, 28: E472–E485. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00563.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received: 10 August 2011 Accepted: 20 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!