Abdominal fat pads act as control surfaces in lieu of dorsal fins in the beluga (Delphinapterus)
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages E516–E527, October 2012
How to Cite
Werth , . A. J. . and Ford , Jr., . T. J. . (2012), Abdominal fat pads act as control surfaces in lieu of dorsal fins in the beluga (Delphinapterus). Marine Mammal Science, 28: E516–E527. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00567.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received: 24 August 2011 Accepted: 22 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!