Seasonal abundance and adult survival of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in a community that cooperatively forages with fishermen in southern Brazil
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 293–311, April 2013
How to Cite
Daura-Jorge, F. G., Ingram, S. N. and Simões-Lopes, P. C. (2013), Seasonal abundance and adult survival of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in a community that cooperatively forages with fishermen in southern Brazil. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 293–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00571.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Received: 28 August 2011, Accepted: 10 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!