Investigating the potential use of aerial line transect surveys for estimating polar bear abundance in sea ice habitats: A case study for the Chukchi Sea
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 389–406, July 2013
How to Cite
Nielson, R. M., Evans, T. J. and Stahl, M. B. (2013), Investigating the potential use of aerial line transect surveys for estimating polar bear abundance in sea ice habitats: A case study for the Chukchi Sea. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 389–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00574.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Received: 19 August 2011 Accepted: 10 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!