Management reference points to account for direct and indirect impacts of fishing on marine mammals
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 446–473, July 2013
How to Cite
Moore, J. E. (2013), Management reference points to account for direct and indirect impacts of fishing on marine mammals. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 446–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00586.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Received: 26 May 2011 Accepted: 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!