Present address: Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling, The Observatory, Buchanan Gardens, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9LZ, United Kingdom.
Delphinid whistle production and call matching during playback of simulated military sonar
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages E46–E59, April 2013
How to Cite
DeRuiter, S. L., Boyd, I. L., Claridge, D. E., Clark, C. W., Gagnon, C., Southall, B. L. and Tyack, P. L. (2013), Delphinid whistle production and call matching during playback of simulated military sonar. Marine Mammal Science, 29: E46–E59. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00587.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Received: 23 May 2011, Accepted: 11 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!