Cutaneous nodular disease in a small population of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops aduncus, from Japan
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 525–532, July 2013
How to Cite
Van Bressem, M.-F., Shirakihara, M. and Amano, M. (2013), Cutaneous nodular disease in a small population of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops aduncus, from Japan. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 525–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00589.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!