Diel changes in the movement patterns of Ganges River dolphins monitored using stationed stereo acoustic data loggers
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 589–605, October 2013
How to Cite
Sasaki-Yamamoto, Y., Akamatsu, T., Ura, T., Sugimatsu, H., Kojima, J., Bahl, R., Behera, S. and Kohshima, S. (2013), Diel changes in the movement patterns of Ganges River dolphins monitored using stationed stereo acoustic data loggers. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 589–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00590.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- JST Program
- Promoting Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!