Movement patterns of Antillean manatees in Chetumal Bay (Mexico) and coastal Belize: A challenge for regional conservation
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages E166–E182, April 2013
How to Cite
Castelblanco-Martínez, D. N., Padilla-Saldívar, J., Hernández-Arana, H. A., Slone, D. H., Reid, J. P. and Morales-Vela, B. (2013), Movement patterns of Antillean manatees in Chetumal Bay (Mexico) and coastal Belize: A challenge for regional conservation. Marine Mammal Science, 29: E166–E182. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00602.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!