Studying small purse-seine vessel fishing behavior with tuna catch data: Implications for eastern Pacific Ocean dolphin conservation
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 643–668, October 2013
How to Cite
Lennert-Cody, C. E., Rusin, J. D., Maunder, M. N., Everett, E. H., Largacha Delgado, E. D. and Tomlinson, P. K. (2013), Studying small purse-seine vessel fishing behavior with tuna catch data: Implications for eastern Pacific Ocean dolphin conservation. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 643–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00608.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service. Grant Number: AB133F-05-CN-1320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!