Sequential foraging of dusky dolphins with an inspection of their prey distribution
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 691–704, October 2013
How to Cite
Degrati, M., Dans, S. L., Garaffo, G. V., Cabreira, A. G., Machado, F. C. and Crespo, E. A. (2013), Sequential foraging of dusky dolphins with an inspection of their prey distribution. Marine Mammal Science, 29: 691–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2012.00615.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Centro Nacional Patagónico (CONICET)
- University of Patagonia
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo Pesquero (INIDEP)
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Numbers: PICT No. 01-4030, PICT No. 11679, 33934
- CONICET. Grant Number: PID 320/99
- Fundación BBVA BIOCON 04. Grant Number: PNUD ARG-02/018 (B-B27)
- Fundación Vida Silvestre Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!