Highly qualified and highly ambitious: implications for workforce retention of realising the career expectations of graduate nurses in England
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Human Resource Management Journal
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 287–312, July 2006
How to Cite
Robinson, S., Murrells, T. and Clinton, M. (2006), Highly qualified and highly ambitious: implications for workforce retention of realising the career expectations of graduate nurses in England. Human Resource Management Journal, 16: 287–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-8583.2006.00015.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!