Front-line managers as agents in the HRM-performance causal chain: theory, analysis and evidence
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Human Resource Management Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 3–20, January 2007
How to Cite
Purcell, J. and Hutchinson, S. (2007), Front-line managers as agents in the HRM-performance causal chain: theory, analysis and evidence. Human Resource Management Journal, 17: 3–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-8583.2007.00022.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!