Change from below: the role of middle managers in mediating paradoxical change
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Human Resource Management Journal
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 190–203, April 2011
How to Cite
Conway, E. and Monks, K. (2011), Change from below: the role of middle managers in mediating paradoxical change. Human Resource Management Journal, 21: 190–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-8583.2010.00135.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!