Questioning quotas: applying a relational framework for diversity management practices in the United Arab Emirates
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Human Resource Management Journal
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 299–315, July 2012
How to Cite
Forstenlechner, I., Lettice, F. and Özbilgin, M. F. (2012), Questioning quotas: applying a relational framework for diversity management practices in the United Arab Emirates. Human Resource Management Journal, 22: 299–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-8583.2011.00174.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!