Reducing the effects of work–family conflict on job satisfaction: the kind of commitment matters
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Human Resource Management Journal
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 91–108, January 2013
How to Cite
Buonocore, F. and Russo, M. (2013), Reducing the effects of work–family conflict on job satisfaction: the kind of commitment matters. Human Resource Management Journal, 23: 91–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-8583.2011.00187.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!