Are long-term incentive plans an effective and efficient way of motivating senior executives?
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Human Resource Management Journal
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 36–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Pepper, A., Gore, J. and Crossman, A. (2013), Are long-term incentive plans an effective and efficient way of motivating senior executives?. Human Resource Management Journal, 23: 36–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-8583.2011.00188.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!