Role of Cancer Cell-Stroma Interaction in Invasive Growth of Cancer Cells
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2003 The Japan Human Cell Society
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–14, February 2003
How to Cite
KATAOKA, H., TANAKA, H., NAGAIKE, K., UCHIYAMA, S. and ITOH, H. (2003), Role of Cancer Cell-Stroma Interaction in Invasive Growth of Cancer Cells. Human Cell, 16: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-0774.2003.tb00123.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!