Establishment and Characterization of a Pluripotent Stem Cell line Derived from Human Amniotic Membranes and Initiation of Germ Layers in vitro
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 125–130, August 2004
How to Cite
TAMAGAWA, T., ISHIWATA, I. and SAITO, S. (2004), Establishment and Characterization of a Pluripotent Stem Cell line Derived from Human Amniotic Membranes and Initiation of Germ Layers in vitro. Human Cell, 17: 125–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-0774.2004.tb00028.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Received 2004.8.9, Accepted 2004.10.27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!