Increased levels of a particular phosphatidylcholine species in senescent human dermal fibroblasts in vitro
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japan Human Cell Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 70–78, August 2008
How to Cite
NARU, E., TAKANEZAWA, Y., KOBAYASHI, M., MISAKI, Y., KAJI, K. and ARAKANE, K. (2008), Increased levels of a particular phosphatidylcholine species in senescent human dermal fibroblasts in vitro. Human Cell, 21: 70–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-0774.2008.00052.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Received 3 April 2008; accepted 14 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!