Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Comparison of conventional and liquid-based cytology, and human papillomavirus testing using SurePath preparation in Japan
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Human Cell © 2010 Japan Human Cell Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 126–133, November 2010
How to Cite
TAOKA, H., YAMAMOTO, Y., SAKURAI, N., FUKUDA, M., ASAKAWA, Y., KURASAKI, A., OHARASEKI, T. and KUBUSHIRO, K. (2010), Comparison of conventional and liquid-based cytology, and human papillomavirus testing using SurePath preparation in Japan. Human Cell, 23: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-0774.2010.00093.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received 20 July 2010; accepted 7 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!