This articl was financed by the Resaerch Program of Chinese Economy Open Mode under the Innovation Base of Philosophy and Social Science, China Economic Research of Project 985 at the Renmin University of China.
Factors Influencing FDI Location Choice in China's Inland Areas
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
China & World Economy
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 93–108, March–April 2008
How to Cite
Luo, L., Brennan, L., Liu, C. and Luo, Y. (2008), Factors Influencing FDI Location Choice in China's Inland Areas. China & World Economy, 16: 93–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-124X.2008.00109.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!