Renminbi's Potential to Become a Global Currency
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
China & World Economy
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 63–81, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Wu, F., Pan, R. and Wang, D. (2010), Renminbi's Potential to Become a Global Currency. China & World Economy, 18: 63–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-124X.2010.01181.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!