The author wishes to thank Professor Kirabo Jackson for providing useful comments and suggestions on drafts of this paper.
Poverty Reduction in China: The Contribution of Popularizing Primary Education
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author China & World Economy © 2012 Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
China & World Economy
Special Issue: Rebalancing of China's Growth
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 105–122, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Song, Y. (2012), Poverty Reduction in China: The Contribution of Popularizing Primary Education. China & World Economy, 20: 105–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-124X.2012.01275.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!