Winner of the Philip Stell prize at the Otorhinolaryngologic Research Society meeting, UK, April 2004.
Defining the stenotic post-laryngectomy tracheostoma and its impact on the quality of life in laryngectomees: development and validation of a stoma function questionnaire
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 418–424, October 2006
How to Cite
Paleri, V., Wight, R.G., Owen, S., Hurren, A. and Stafford, F.W. (2006), Defining the stenotic post-laryngectomy tracheostoma and its impact on the quality of life in laryngectomees: development and validation of a stoma function questionnaire. Clinical Otolaryngology, 31: 418–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4486.2006.01287.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Accepted 14 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.