This study was performed at The Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8DA, UK.
Fibreoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing and videofluoroscopy: does examination type influence perception of pharyngeal residue severity?1
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 425–432, October 2006
How to Cite
Kelly, A.M., Leslie, P., Beale, T., Payten, C. and Drinnan, M.J. (2006), Fibreoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing and videofluoroscopy: does examination type influence perception of pharyngeal residue severity?. Clinical Otolaryngology, 31: 425–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4486.2006.01292.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
- Accepted 24 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.