Randomised-controlled study comparing post-operative pain between coblation palatoplasty and laser palatoplasty
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Volume 31, Issue 5, page 463, October 2006
How to Cite
Philpott, C.M. and Tassone, P. (2006), Randomised-controlled study comparing post-operative pain between coblation palatoplasty and laser palatoplasty. Clinical Otolaryngology, 31: 463. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4486.2006.01294.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- 10 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.