Graphic visual adaptation of House–Brackmann facial nerve grading for peripheral facial palsy: an alternative analysis of reliability
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 460–461, October 2006
How to Cite
Pothier, D.D. (2006), Graphic visual adaptation of House–Brackmann facial nerve grading for peripheral facial palsy: an alternative analysis of reliability. Clinical Otolaryngology, 31: 460–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4486.2006.01300.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- 3 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.