These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparison of therapeutic results in sudden sensorineural hearing loss with/without additional hyperbaric oxygen therapy: a retrospective review of 465 audiologically controlled cases
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 121–128, April 2011
How to Cite
Liu, S.-C., Kang, B.-H., Lee, J.-C., Lin, Y.-S., Huang, K.-L., Liu, D.-W., Su, W.-F., Kao, C.-H., Chu, Y.-H., Chen, H.-C. and Wang, C.-H. (2011), Comparison of therapeutic results in sudden sensorineural hearing loss with/without additional hyperbaric oxygen therapy: a retrospective review of 465 audiologically controlled cases. Clinical Otolaryngology, 36: 121–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4486.2011.02303.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2011 10:03AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.