Effect of ENSO-driven precipitation on population irruptions of the Yangtze vole Microtus fortis calamorum in the Dongting Lake region of China
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 ISZS, Blackwell Publishing and IOZ/CAS
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 176–184, June 2010
How to Cite
ZHANG, Z., XU, L., GUO, C., WANG, Y. and GUO, Y. (2010), Effect of ENSO-driven precipitation on population irruptions of the Yangtze vole Microtus fortis calamorum in the Dongting Lake region of China. Integrative Zoology, 5: 176–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4877.2010.00199.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!