A short note on the horizontal and vertical movements of a whale shark, Rhincodon typus, tracked by satellite telemetry in the South China Sea
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 ISZS, Blackwell Publishing and IOZ/CAS
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 94–98, March 2012
How to Cite
WANG, Y., LI, W., ZENG, X. and CUI, Y. (2012), A short note on the horizontal and vertical movements of a whale shark, Rhincodon typus, tracked by satellite telemetry in the South China Sea. Integrative Zoology, 7: 94–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4877.2011.00278.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!