Body size variation of four latitudinally-separated populations of a toad species: age and growth rate as the proximate determinants
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 315–323, September 2013
How to Cite
YU, T. and LU, X. (2013), Body size variation of four latitudinally-separated populations of a toad species: age and growth rate as the proximate determinants. Integrative Zoology, 8: 315–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4877.2012.00294.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!