Alien mammals in Europe: updated numbers and trends, and assessment of the effects on biodiversity
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 247–253, September 2012
How to Cite
GENOVESI, P., CARNEVALI, L., ALONZI, A. and SCALERA, R. (2012), Alien mammals in Europe: updated numbers and trends, and assessment of the effects on biodiversity. Integrative Zoology, 7: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4877.2012.00309.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!