Estimating the population density of the Asian tapir (Tapirus indicus) in a selectively logged forest in Peninsular Malaysia
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd, ISZS and IOZ/CAS
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 373–380, December 2012
How to Cite
RAYAN, D. M., MOHAMAD, S. W., DORWARD, L., AZIZ, S. A., CLEMENTS, G. R., CHRISTOPHER, W. C. T., TRAEHOLT, C. and MAGINTAN, D. (2012), Estimating the population density of the Asian tapir (Tapirus indicus) in a selectively logged forest in Peninsular Malaysia. Integrative Zoology, 7: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-4877.2012.00321.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 11:55AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!