Criminology and the Transnational Condition: A Contribution to International Political Sociology
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
International Political Sociology
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 391–406, November 2007
How to Cite
Sheptycki, J. (2007), Criminology and the Transnational Condition: A Contribution to International Political Sociology. International Political Sociology, 1: 391–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2007.00028.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!