An earlier version of this article was presented at British International Studies Association conference in Cork, Ireland, December 2006.
Ambiguity, Uncertainty, and Risk: Rethinking Indeterminacy1
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 355–374, December 2008
How to Cite
Best, J. (2008), Ambiguity, Uncertainty, and Risk: Rethinking Indeterminacy. International Political Sociology, 2: 355–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2008.00056.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!