The author wishes to thank Tarak Barkawi and two anonymous referees for critical remarks and suggestions. I am thankful for comments from attendees of the Centre of International Studies’ Staff and PhD Student Colloquium, University of Cambridge and the panel on “Children, Childhood and the International,” BISA Annual Conference, December 2007, where previous versions of this paper were presented.
The Child Soldier in North-South Relations1
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 36–52, March 2009
How to Cite
Macmillan, L. (2009), The Child Soldier in North-South Relations. International Political Sociology, 3: 36–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2008.00062.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!