I would like to thank Pami Aalto, Francis A. Beer, Andreas Behnke, Michael Dillon, Petr Drulák, Stuart Elden, Vilho Harle, Susanna Hast, Petri Koikkalainen, Anssi Kumpula, Juha Käpylä, Tommi Lehtonen, Marjo Lindroth, Aini Linjakumpu, Louiza Odysseos, Fabio Petito, Sergei Prozorov, Julian Reid, Rainer Salosensaari, Tiina Seppälä, Gabriella Slomp, Saara Särmä, Tarja Väyrynen, Alexander Wendt, Wouter G. Werner, and (what must be by now at least) a dozen of anonymous referees for taking time and making effort to comment earlier drafts of this article.
Political Theology, Anthropomorphism, and Person-hood of the State: The Religion of IR1
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 293–309, September 2009
How to Cite
Luoma-aho, M. (2009), Political Theology, Anthropomorphism, and Person-hood of the State: The Religion of IR. International Political Sociology, 3: 293–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2009.00077.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!