We wish to thank the members of the Warwick Commission on International Financial Reform for their feedback on these ideas. Our thanks also to interviewees from the finance policy community and market practitioners during evidence sessions conducted in London in May–June 2009.
Power Elites and Everyday Politics in International Financial Reform2
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 457–461, December 2009
How to Cite
Seabrooke, L. and Tsingou, E. (2009), Power Elites and Everyday Politics in International Financial Reform. International Political Sociology, 3: 457–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2009.00086_4.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!