This study draws on a body of conceptual work and empirical case studies commissioned by the Global Migration and Transnational Politics project, funded by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. The authors wish to acknowledge the Foundation for its generous support, and also to thank the project’s core participants for helping to shape our thinking on this topic: Fiona Adamson, Feargal Cochrane, David Fitzgerald, Laura Hammond, Kristian Harpviken, José Itzigsohn, Randa Kayyali, Steve Lubkemann, Ken Menkhaus, Camilla Orjuela, Eva Østergaard-Nielsen, Francesco Ragazzi, Peter Spiro, and Heather Williams. Three anonymous reviewers also provided invaluable feedback.
Think Locally, Act Globally: Toward a Transnational Comparative Politics1
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 124–141, June 2010
How to Cite
Lyons, T. and Mandaville, P. (2010), Think Locally, Act Globally: Toward a Transnational Comparative Politics. International Political Sociology, 4: 124–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2010.00096.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!