IPS FORUM CONTRIBUTION (ISSUE 3, VOL. 5)
Interstitial Power in Fields of Limited Statehood: Introducing a “Weak Field” Approach to the Study of Transnational Settings
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 340–345, September 2011
How to Cite
Vauchez, A. (2011), Interstitial Power in Fields of Limited Statehood: Introducing a “Weak Field” Approach to the Study of Transnational Settings. International Political Sociology, 5: 340–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2011.00137_4.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!