Political Islam and State Legitimacy in Turkey: The Role of National Culture in Neoliberal State-Building
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 36–56, March 2012
How to Cite
Blad, C. and Koçer, B. (2012), Political Islam and State Legitimacy in Turkey: The Role of National Culture in Neoliberal State-Building. International Political Sociology, 6: 36–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2012.00150.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!